Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Poster for The Lightning Thief





This is probably the one movie I am most excited about for early 2010. I've always had a special place in my heart for Greek mythology (yeah, i actually bought and read Bulfinch's Mythology for fun) so this is right up my alley. Based on the popular books written by Rick Riordan, this movie seems to hold the same promise of epic adventure as Harry Potter (hopefully). While the books are very reminiscent of the Harry Potter series, they are unique stories that hold their own bundle of twists and turns, so don't disregard this one! As long as you can get past the cheesy dialogue, I highly recommend reading these books, especially before the movie hits theaters on February 12, 2010.

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief is based on the first book out of the five book series.

No comments:

Post a Comment