Thursday, November 5, 2009

'How To Train Your Dragon' trailer

Based on the book written by Cressida Cowell, 'How to Train Your Dragon' is about  a young heir to a Viking chiefdom who must hunt down the fiercest dragon in the land, but ends up with the smallest, most ornery dragon. Classic... go Dreamworks!


The dragon is adorable! To me, it almost looks cat-like... not a big fan of cats but its so cute that I can easily ignore that fact.   


Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler, America Ferrara, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Craig Ferguson, Kristen Wiig and T.J. Miller voice the film. It is directed by Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois.


I'm not really looking forward to the whole 3D thing. I really do prefer watching movies in 2D.


I loved 'Shrek' and 'Kung Fu Panda' so I'm excited to see how this movie does. I just love cheesy fantasy movies.. haha :)


'How to Train your Dragon' hits theaters (and IMAX) on March 26, 2010. 



No comments:

Post a Comment