Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Prince of Persia Trailer

I don't know what it is about movies based on video games.... but I love them! Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Mortal Kombat, Silent Hill... awesome :)

I'll admit that I have never played Prince of Persia, but I have always been curious. By the look of the game, you know this movie is going to be visually stunning. Plus, they got Jake Gyllenhaal to play the Prince.

It's being released by Walt Disney Films, which makes me hope it'll be along the same lines as Pirates (the Pirates films and Prince of Persia are Jerry Bruckheimer produced), and that they had a huge budget. Sounds very promising.

I'd have to say this is a must see. Don't miss it!

Here is a quick synopsis from comingsoon.net

"In the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced video game adaptation, opening May 28, a rogue prince (Gyllenhaal) reluctantly joins forces with a mysterious princess (Arterton) and together, they race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time—a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world. "



Prince of Persia hits theaters May 28, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment